ARE YOU READY TO TRULY TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE?
I'LL GIVE YOU THE CLEAR GUIDANCE TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY!
Are you dreaming of big change, but don't know what you want?
Do you need clear direction on how to pinpoint what you desire?
Are you feeling a bit unmotivated to get started?
Is the process of creating the vision board overwhelming you?
Are you desiring some support in working on your vision board game plan?
PERFECT! THIS COURSE IS JUST FOR YOU!
This course is designed to give you a virtual version of my in-person vision board workshops. I will walk you through each and every step. This includes my personal method for getting clear on my desires and creating a vision board that makes you feel good.
I can't want for you to get started!
Lauren Duffield, Canada
"I love vision boards and have always believed in the power of positive thinking. I hadn’t done a vision board in years and loved taking the course. Taryn lead an amazing meditation that gave me the opportunity to be extremely clear on my goals and life desires. She also gave us the choice of doing a classic cut and paste vision board, or a digital one! I loved the digital format and made it the background of my phone, giving me daily reminders"
VISION BOARDS COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LIFE
When I first started playing around with vision boards, I really had no guidance. Vision boards sounded like a trendy thing that a crafty fan of Pinterest, like myself, could appreciate. I had a lot of fun with them. I cut out fancy photos from magazines and thought I was enlightened just from the act of pasting photos onto a poster board.
To be fair, the early craft projects were still helpful. The cheerful photos of healthy women were encouraging and I felt inspired just by looking at it.
But they didn't quite push me towards the life that I am living now, a life I LOVE.
I had to get more clear on what I was putting on my vision board and why. It became obvious that I could plaster inspiring photos all over the walls of my home, but if they didn't hit my heart and soul, there was little point.
For a vision board to work, one must have absolute clarity and direction on what it is they desire.
It requires reflection before crafting.
When I stopped and thought about what I really wanted, my vision board process went through a complete renewal. Instead of filling my board with what I thought I should want - a fancy job, a big house, all the things. Instead, I filled the page with places I couldn't wait to visit, emotions I wanted to embody, and a life of passion.
IN TWO YEARS, I WENT FROM UNHEALTHY TO THRIVING
I found the courage to completely change my career, sell all of my belongings, leave an unfulfilling relationship, and travel the world. I flipped my life on it's head and spun it in the other direction.
I had no idea how I was going to change my life or how to even find a job. All I had was my clear intention and determination. Everything else has fallen into place for me.
I WANT YOU TO THRIVE WITH ME!
This course is designed to get you clear on your desires too.
Once we are clear, we are well on our way to manifesting our dream life!
Are you ready for this?
usually the course is $88!
"I really loved the work session leading up to this - BE, DO, HAVE. SO POWERFUL. My first time doing it. Based on that, it was easier to do the vision board, way more than expected. Looking at it now makes me smile. I've done more than I expected in less than a year and I think it's all because I put it out there and made my intentions more clear -Kelly Barnard, California
thanks to Taryn!"
What's included in the course?
My BEST tools at your fingertips!
- 8 Video Lessons - I will walk you through my practices for creating a vision board, as well as share stories, guide you on a visual meditation, and get your clear on your desires.
- Guided Meditation - The visualization method I use will help you to feel connected and centered. This meditation can be downloaded and returned to again and again.
- PDF Guides - Use printable guidebooks to help you journal your way to clarity, make a game plan for your vision board, and have clear step-by-step directions to making your vision board.
- Community & Support - Join the private Facebook group to connect with others on the same path. Stay connected with Taryn for any questions or support that is needed.
STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND START CREATING CHANGE
So many women I speak with are looking to make major changes in their lives, but what is stopping them? Often, we talk ourselves out of creating our goals or, perhaps, making a vision board for a number of reasons:
You don't have enough time.
You don't know what you want or how to get started.
You feel overwhelmed by the process.
Or you may already know exactly what it is you desire. You have a clear picture of the life you've always dreamed of, down to the exact throw pillow on your four poster bed. However, you find yourself thinking:
You can't afford your dream life.
You aren't worthy of the desires in your head.
You're too old or have missed out on your opportunity.
All of these thoughts need a makeover!
You need to see these statements for what they are - excuses. No judgement! Just know that you absolutely have the power to adjust your thinking and move beyond these limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW 🙂
What are you waiting for?
It's time to take charge of your future and go for it!
Frequently asked questions
Here are a few answers to our most common questions
- Q: What materials will I need to get started?You will definitely need something to journal with, whether a pen and notebook or on your computer. As for the vision board, I walk you through the option to make one on the computer (without materials) or a physical version. If you choose to do a physical version, some of the materials you need include: a poster board, paste, scissors, and your images (from magazines, online, etc.). Additionally, you may want to use decor, such as stickers, glitter, or paint. I walk you through all of the options in the course.
- Q: Do I need to be crafty/artsy?Not at all! In fact, you don't event need to make a physical version if you don't want to. It is a lot easier than you would think. My method is more focused on how important the content is and less important about how pretty it looks. Plus, you can use online tools to help you make a digital one if you prefer.
- Q: How long does the course take?I suggest giving yourself a minimum of three hours to complete this course, preferably in one afternoon or day. The course videos add up to just over an hour worth of content, but I have worksheets and tasks for you to complete along the way. It also depends on how quick you are at putting together the board. This usually takes my participants anywhere from one to three hours, or maybe a week, depending on your schedule.
- Q: How long do you have access to the course?A: Once you purchase the course, you will have lifetime access to the materials. The course may be updated along the way and you will have access to all of the new content that is added.
- Q: Will you have any support?Absolutely! Not only will you have access to the private Facebook group with others who are taking or have taken the course, but you will also have access to me. I am available via email and within the FB group. Private calls can also be booked with me as needed.
- Q: Is there a guarantee?Of course! If the course does not help you to create a badass vision board, you can request your money back within 30 days of purchase. We want you to absolutely love what you've created!
- Q: How much spirituality is involved?Not much! We will be doing some guided meditation and chatting a tiny bit about whatever you connect to as a higher power, but that is it. None of my witchy, woo-woo stuff today 🙂