Taryn is currently accepting a limited number of private students. This focus provides for an exclusive and personal experience for the student and is remarkably effective and powerful. Work is done via Skype or Zoom. Sessions are 30-60 minutes.
These private lessons are particularly useful for those with questions about their current practice, are newer to yoga, or are looking to go further. Taryn can help you modify your practice; refine and improve your alignment; connect the dots of confusion by helping you work through obstacles, and, in general, give you new ways to move your practice forward. If you’re looking for more individualized, this is a great way to do your own personal practice with a private teacher.
Each private class will be recorded, so you have the option to return to the video as needed.
What do you need?
- A yoga mat
- A good internet connection
- A web camera, working audio and built-in microphone
- A Skype or Zoom account (free)
- Anything else that makes your practice more enjoyable (blocks, bolsters, straps, etc.)
- Opportunity: Train with anytime, anywhere
- Personal Attention: Each lesson is designed for your unique needs with instant feedback and verbal adjustments
- Savings: Smaller investment than in-studio and RY Tribe gets an extra discount
- Accountability: I’ll virtually meet you on the mat at a set date and time
*What is RY Tribe?
Ready to take your practice to the next level? Let’s chat!
Fill out the questionaire in the link above and Taryn will write you back within 48-hours to set up a free consultation and see if we are a good match.