READY TO BUILD REAL, ORGANIC TRAFFIC?
Pinterest is a traffic beast.
- It’s the second-largest referrer of online traffic after Facebook.
- It’s audience; now in the hundreds of millions, has been growing year on year by over 25%.
- And, it’s almost certainly a smarter investment of your time than more popular platforms (cough, Instagram, cough).
STOP DROPPING AD MONEY TO GROW YOUR SITE
Ready to jump your visibility to millions of Pinterest views a month? We’re not kidding.
Our customized strategies and unique style of management help our clients grow giants accounts without spending money on expensive ads. Not only does this make more sense for your wallet, but organic traffic is more sustainable, building your account month after month with easy.
TRAFFIC MADE EASY!
Working with Taryn and Connor is amazing! In less than a month my Pinterest account almost doubled the monthly views, I finally understood what kind of pins work well in my niche, and we optimized my entire account to grow rapidly!
I’m already seeing an increase in email opt–ins this month for my business, and it’s almost all coming from Pinterest. I’m so grateful to work with them. They really know what they’re doing and know how to get results! On top of that, they’re great people to work with! I highly recommend using their services if you want to grow your traffic, business, and lead generation on Pinterest.Natalie Schlute | Success Coach & Psychic
Work with Experienced Marketers Who Understand Business
Taryn and Connor have over 18 years combined experience in digital marketing, content creation, sales, and website creation. We’ve both build companies solely through organic traffic and know how to turn that traffic into paying customers.
We have experience growing Pinterest traffic from 0 to 1,000-20,000 website viewers per day, so are extremely confident and comfortable here. Pinterest currently accounts for 90% of Taryn’s website traffic builds her email list by over 300 subscribers per week. This is all through organic traffic, not paid ads.
We will strategize content, test what works best in your industry, and consult with you regularly. We offer a six week strategy and monthly management, as well a handover process to train you or your VA when you’re ready to do so.
Our average time-frame is at least 3 months of working together before this handover, to ensure enough tests have been performed to build a strategy that easily maintains the level of traffic we build for you.
Our Pinterest Services
6-week Full Service Pinterest Strategy ($1875)
To best serve your account, it is important to spend extra time optimizing all of your board and pins. Additionally, there is extensive time spent pulling together data, completing testing for your account, and building group boards that will give your account better reach. This usually takes place over 6 weeks.
This service includes:
- Creating 60+ custom pins: experimenting with which of your blog posts are most likely to go viral on Pinterest and optimizing their pins.
- Creating 4-6 group boards: Optimizing the boards and reaching out to the right collaborators to help the boards grow.
- Joining 6-10 group boards: Participating in other group boards will help your pins find more reach. This work includes finding the right boards for your niche and reaching out to their owners with request to join.
- 2 Sample Blog Posts: We will write two sample blog posts based on what we find works well within your niche. Additional blo posts can be purchased for $75 each.
- Pulling data: You will be provided with a spreadsheet with information on my research, including popular pins, boards, and accounts within your niche. I’ll also give guidance on blog topics that are trending in your niche.
- Board Optimization: Update your boards to branded covers and make sure the board descriptions and titles are best optimized for search
Monthly Management Services (starting at $975)
Please select the monthly package that makes the most sense for your needs and budget.
These monthly management packages work best when connected with a one-time strategy service to fully optimize the account.
Pinterest Profile Evaluation ($350)
Looking for an expert to review your account and offer individualized advice on what you can be doing to improve? This is for you!
This service includes:
- 2 30-minute calls: One at the start of the evaluation and the second afterwards to go over all the research we found.
- Pulling data: You’ll receive a secret board with at least 150 top pins (more than 10k shares in your niche). You will be provided with a spreadsheet with information on my research, including popular pins, boards, and accounts within your niche. I’ll also give guidance on blog topics that are trending in your niche.
- Clear Strategy Suggestions: You’ll receive an email explanation of our top suggestions and mini video trainings on how to implement.
Pinterest Consulting (starting at $150)
Book a 60-minute Pinterest consulting call to clarify any challenges you’re facing with your account and receive my advice on what your next steps may be. If you’re feeling confident in your abilities and just need a little nudge forward, this is the right choice for you!
Blog Post Creation (starting at $75)
Our packages all provide you with clear blog post examples to emulate. We provide two free posts with your initial six-week Pinterest strategy. If creating posts based on the examples we give you creates a bottleneck for your Pinterest and business growth, we can create extra blog posts for you for a fixed fee.
Not finding the right fit? Let’s connect on a free 15-minute consult call to discuss your needs and what might be a better fit.
Other services we can provide: sales funnel setup, pop-up creation, content writing, email sequencing, etc.
Hop on a free consult call with us and see if your goals for traffic growth are the right fit for our strategies.
I hired Taryn for a Pinterest audit and she was absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond in giving me detailed instructions on how to improve my Pinterest account. Though I’m not new to Pinterest strategies, her suggestions were incredibly helpful and I’m excited to implement them! I’ve hired a few other consultations but she was by far the most knowledgeable. I would highly recommend getting her feedback if you’re serious about growing your Pinterest presence.Michelle Farris | Psychotherapist in San Jose, CA