14 Days To Transform Your Life!
Join the challenge for daily yoga lessons designed to engage your entire body in a short amount of time. The best part? You can do it anywhere and it's FREE!Join the program!
What's included in the challenge?
- Defeat Overwhelm and Stress: Personal classes for relaxation, slowing down, finding balance and improving focus. 🧘
- Rapid Lessons: All classes are only 10-25 minutes, so will always fit into your life (no matter how crazy it is)!⏳
- Sexy and Confident: We combine self-love and compassion with classes that tone your legs, core and whilst we're at it, a perky booty 🍑
- Super Simple: Health and fitness made easy. No experience or equipment needed. ❤️
- Learn at Home: The videos can be followed at any time, from the comfort of your home! No need to feel intimidated by a studio full of contortionists. 😅
Whether you are brand new to yoga or a longtime student, this challenge is designed to teach you new moves in a fun way. We will be goofy, strong, and eager to try more. Plus, you don't need anything other than a yoga mat and an open mind. This program is designed to require little equipment, so you can practice from anywhere in the world and with little space required. Plus, we had your busy lifestyle in mind. Each challenge class is only 10-25 minutes long, easy peasy!
What are you waiting for? The challenge is completely free, so there is no obligation. Encourage your friends to join you on the challenge and let's transform together!
Share your progress, favorite poses, and how you are enjoying the challenge on Instagram, using the hashtag #RemoteYogiChallenge
"This free 14-day challenge will teach you all you need to know about the basics of yoga. Understanding how to connect your mind, body, and breath is the first step to achieving a lifestyle transformation. Enjoying a healthy and thriving lifestyle isn't as hard as you think and this mini-course will show you why. I'm so excited for your transformation journey and look forward to cheering you on every step of the way" - Taryn Raine