Okay, now we can dive into the juicy bit of managing all of this. Because while it’s 100% normal to experience anxiety, too much of it can:
- Wreck your health: Consider high blood pressure, gut problems, weight gain/loss, shortened breath, tight muscles, YUCK!
- Wreck your relationships: Think self-sabotaging over thinking and reading into things that aren’t there. (I’ve done this!)
- Wreck your dreams: Think about being stuck in one place with indecision or working yourself to burn out.
“Yes, I’d like to share that since I have started, I have quit smoking cigarettes, which was a 10 year on/off habit. In the past, when stress would start to sneak into my thoughts, I’d smoke to relieve the stress.
Not anymore. I’m either stretching, reading, or meditating, and that’s a victory for me!!”
– Aitza O, Phoenix
What’s included in the course?
My BEST tools at your fingertips!
- Video Lessons – I will walk you through the lessons I do with my private clients, along with the workbooks to help you do the inner work needed to embody each lesson.
- Guided Meditations – Download quick guided meditations to help you tune into yourself and get a hit of calm each day.
- Body Work – Using breathing practices and a variety of yoga lessons, you’ll learn ways to use your body to let go of your mind and feel more relaxed.
- Bonus Resources – I’m a big fan of continued learning, so I wanted to provide the resources that have helped me along the way, including amazing books, journal prompts, and affirmations to continue gaining control of your mind.