What is Yoga Lifestyle Coaching?
This may come as a shock to some of you, but yoga is not all about the body! In fact, the asana practice, or yoga postures, is just a small piece of a much larger wellness puzzle. That puzzle includes mindset training, lifestyle practices, and learning to truly breathe.
I want to teach you how to empower your own wellness journey. There is a ton of conflicting advice about health and it is confusing to figure it all out on your own. What kind of meditation actually works? Wait, are avocados good or bad for me? What kind of yoga is actually going to help me to lose weight? Do I really need to practice every day? Ask any wellness question and google will give you plenty of different answers.
Let’s get rid of the idea that anything in life is one size fits all. My yoga lifestyle coaching is designed to help you make your own decisions about your wellness needs. My coaching focuses on topics that I feel are the most important to an overall balanced and thriving lifestyle:
- Foundations of Yoga: how to control the breath, how to move the body in new ways, and learning about the lifestyle (yamas and niyamas) of yoga
- Empowerment: building self-confidence, implementing self-care practices, and taking control of your life
- Transformation: becoming the person you want to be, removing the ideas of who you “should be”, and removing whatever is blocking you from the life you desire
- Mindfulness: gaining awareness of the present moment, finding gratitude, and learning to let things be
- Health and Wellness: establishing healthy routines, developing better eating and fitness habits, and taking care of mental health
My coaching will primarily focus on these five themes, but is ultimately catered to the individual and your needs.
Let’s partner if...
- You are looking to improve your wellness - including body, mind, and spirit
- You are struggling to find routines and practices that work for you
- You are ready to make changes in your life, but need some direction
- You want to find more empowerment and confidence
- You understand that change takes commitment and you are ready to invest in yourself - time, energy, and resources
- You struggle with self-discipline or need accountability
- You feel like you’re “too busy” to add changes to your current routine and want more control over your time
- You are looking to connect with a coach that truly cares about you and empowering your growth
My programs may not be a good fit if you are looking for quick fixes or easy steps.
How does it work?
To get started, I want to get to know you and your goals! Let's schedule a free phone consult, so I can better understand how I can support you. I want to get to know you, your challenges, and goals for my coaching program. When you request a consult with me, I will send over a quick questionnaire, so I can have a better idea of your needs. We will schedule a 15-minute phone call to go over your needs and see what kind of a personalized program would work best for you.
Based on your needs, we may decide to do a three month program, weekly calls, or ongoing coaching. All of my coaching will include:
- Coaching sessions conducted via Skype or over the phone
- Email/sms support between sessions
- Personalised tools and resources from me (including audiobooks, documentaries, music, mantras, meditations, yoga classes, etc.)
- Assignments to help you integrate the tools into your life
- Access to the Remote Yogi Tribe, my online yoga lifestyle membership.
If your intuition is calling you to my coaching programs, fill out the form below to find out about my current rates, and schedule your complimentary consulting call. I am excited to talk about you, your life, your wellness goals, your dreams, and more. Let’s start the transformation!