The days are shorter, the weather is colder, and waking up to a dark morning can feel like an uphill battle. If you experience more feelings of lethargy and fatigue during the winter, you’re not alone!
Less light in the winter makes many of us feel sluggish, irritable, and just plain “out of whack.” That’s called the “winter blues.” About 4-6% of the world population suffers from the” winter blues,” but another 10 to 20 percent suffer from the seasonal affective disorder (SAD).
Today, I am sharing with you my 9 powerful tools to boost your energy and maintain a healthy mindset, even during the darkest months:
- How our physical and mental react to SAD
- Nutrition tips for colder months
- What you can do to boost your mood to beat depression
- Accepting that your form of self-care can look different every day
- Why self-compassion is the essential tool
Keep Up With Me
Help me to share the message of Embracing Human by liking this episode, sharing it with your friends, following the podcast, and giving a review. It means the world to me!
Do you have a human experience story? Submit your stories to [email protected] and I’ll share them at the end of our upcoming episodes.